Introduction to Happy Healthy Skin. February 9, 2-4 PM.
Which ones? How to use them & Why.
Body Scrub Make & Take
Pensacola, NW Florida Area
***Please bring your favorite essential oil for skin to use in a body scrub.***
Come explore Young Living Essential Oils. Expand your knowledge about Using Essential oils for “healthy skin” and more!
We invite you to Share what you already know with others interested in how essential oils can benefit your health, home and happiness.
This is a residence and space is limited so please RSVP.
- March 9th: SAVVY Minerals Non Toxic Make up Solutions
- April 13th: Essential Oils Scavenger Hunt
- May 11th: Medicine Cabinet Make Over
- June 8th: Emergency Oils
- July: To be announced….
- August 10th: Back To School
- September 14th: DIY Autumn Room Sprays Make N Take
- October 12th: Winter Wellness
- November 9th: Natural Oil Solutions Swap Meet
- December 14th: YoungLiving.Rocks FAMILY Christmas Potluck
I want this to be a fun hands on experience for all involved. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us, there is a limited amount of space and I will need to know what supplies we might need.
We will have snacks, hand outs, samples, raffles, door prizes, etc., etc..
Politely, I am requesting a $5.00 donation from all current YL members to cover some of the cost of supplies. All non-YL-members are FREE. So bring a friend!
If you know anyone whose interested in learning more about essential oils, please contact me.
Ideas for a class? Can’t make the monthly scheduled class, or have a class you can’t stand that you’ve missed, give me a holler, I’ll bet we can work something out.
Contact me: Heather Dixey “Oily Insight” # 1375075, Pensacola, Florida
For the best value become a Young Living member and discover how Young Living can help you.
- Save 24 percent off retail pricing.
- Earn monthly commisions.
- Join a worldwide community of like minded people.
- Share a product that can transform the lives of those who use it.
To find out more about how to join our YL family Visit me @ www.YoungLiving.Rocks, Love Dixey