Raw Blueberry Chia Jam
- 2 cups fresh berries or frozen (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons Wildly Organic Chia Seeds or less as desired
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Wildly Organic Coco Monkey Low-Cal Sweetener or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Wildly Organic Pink Himalayan Salt optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice as needed for brightness
Add all ingredients to a blender jar or food processor and process until as smooth as you like.
Taste and adjust sweetness and tartness levels.
Pour into a jar and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
If using frozen berries, you may need to let them thaw a bit or add additional water when pureeing. Add just enough to get the mixture moving, 1/4 cup or less should do the trick.
You can also make this by mashing the berries with a fork or potato masher until they’re juicy and as chunky as you’d like. Then mix in remaining ingredients as continue as directed.
We are chasing our dream to do something good for our community and rehab an old eyesore of a building.
We would love to breath life into an old building, hand carve it with love and attention to detail and surround it in flowers.
This is also a great opportunity for us to be able to support our growing communities health & wellness needs.
Donate Here to Help us build our dream Wellness Studio/ General Store!
How You Can Help:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Heather Dixey 850-450-1987
This post may contain affiliate links.