Raw Blueberry Chia Jam
- 2 cups fresh berries or frozen (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons Wildly Organic Chia Seeds or less as desired
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Wildly Organic Coco Monkey Low-Cal Sweetener or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Wildly Organic Pink Himalayan Salt optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice as needed for brightness
Add all ingredients to a blender jar or food processor and process until as smooth as you like.
Taste and adjust sweetness and tartness levels.
Pour into a jar and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
If using frozen berries, you may need to let them thaw a bit or add additional water when pureeing. Add just enough to get the mixture moving, 1/4 cup or less should do the trick.
You can also make this by mashing the berries with a fork or potato masher until they’re juicy and as chunky as you’d like. Then mix in remaining ingredients as continue as directed.
This post may contain affiliate links.