Click on the image to visit Dr. Axe’s site and read all about Calendula.
Starts Sunday 12/10/17 12:00 AM
Ends Monday 12/18/17 12:00 AM
I am giving away a FREE 5 ml bottle of Young Living Essential Oil to one lucky random person.
Right in time for the holidays, makes the house smell and feel wonderful!
Even makes a fabulous gift.
For more information on the all things Young Living essential oils and your chance to win a FREE 5ml bottle Young Living essential sign up at www.YoungLiving.Rocks. For more chances to win, please, “like” and share this post. One entry per “like/share” per day.
Names will be put in a randomizer, one luck person will be chosen.
Winner will be announced 12/19. Prize will be delivered ASAP.
There is no purchase necessary. U.S. Residents only.
Happy Holidays and Good Luck!
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
~ Groucho Marx
“Excuses excuse us from fulfilling our potential.”
~ Rhonda Britten
While we are all rushing around trying to get through the holidays. I’ve also been spending some quality time with myself busy reflecting.
Pondering my goals for the coming year if you will.
My theme for the coming year is “Growth.”
I have decided this is the year that I NEED to start holding Young Living group meetings/classes from my house.
I NEED to expand my knowledge and share what I already know with others interested in how essential oils can benefit your health, home and happiness.
I’m hoping to hold my first meeting in the beginning of January.
Are there certain days that are better? Weekdays vs. Weekends?
I’m open to different class topic ideas. These are the ones I have jotted down so far.
- Jan: Meet & Greet, Intro to Essential Oils, Everyday Oil Kit, Ningxia Red Challenge
- Feb: There’s an oil for that! Essential Rewards, Uses, Joy
- Mar: Healthy Home, Thieves All purpose Cleaner, Laundry Spritz
- Apr: Pot Luck, Internal Oils, Cooking w/ EO’s, Balance Complete
- May: Immune system boosters, Golden Touch, Bug Spray
- June: Essential Oil Bracelet making
- July: “Mens” Make & Take (Deoderant, Beard Oil)
- Aug: Anti Stress Oils, Raindrop Kit
- Sep: Thieves, Uses, ER,
- Oct: “Fall Blend” Make & Take, Oils of the Bible
- Nov: Natural Solutions Swap Meet
- Dec: “Christmas Gifts” Make & Take
These are just a few options. The possibilities are endless. I know I personally would like to get an essential oil facial and a chance to play in some of the New SAVVY Makeup!
I want this to be a fun hands on experience for all involved. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us, there is a limited amount of space and I will need to know what supplies we might need.
We will have hand outs, samples, raffles, door prizes, etc., etc..
I am going to request a $5.00 donation from all current YL members to cover some of the cost of supplies. All non-YL-members are FREE. So bring a friend!
It would really be lovely if you would share this with everyone you know. If you know anyone whose interested in learning more about essential oils, please let me know.
Stay tuned, I will be announcing dates and times soon.
You can email me at Dixey@youngliving.rocks
Hard to believe it’s already almost next year. Let’s make this a December to remember!!!
One of my favorite drinks.
By the Pitcher:
- 1 cup Organic Lemon Juice or Juice six lemons
- 1 tablespoon raw Organic Turmeric grated
- 1 teaspoon raw Organic Ginger grated
- Pink of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup Honey, Agave, Maple Syrup,
- 2 Quarts filtered water
- 1/4-1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix well, Let Stand, the longer the better. Overnight is the best, but I can never wait that long.
Makes 2 quarts
Most often I use this recipe
By the Glass:
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vingar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh raw organic Ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh raw organic Turmeric
I make mine in a pint and a half glass mason jar. Add all ingredients and fill with filtered water to the top. Mix well. Let Stand. The longer it steeps the better.
Occasionally I add a sprinkle of Cayenne to the top. Mix before every drink the Cayenne likes to settle on the bottom. You don’t even know it’s there till you forget to mix it and take a swig of nothing but Cayenne. WHOOPA!
So I was pondering a dash of black pepper??
Do you have another variation of this drink?